Terms and Conditions
According to the Code of Obligations (Official Gazette of the Republic Slovenia no. 97/07), Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic Slovenia no. 98/04, 114/06, 126/07, 86/09, 78/11 and 38/14), Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic Slovenia no. 94/07) and in line with the Directive on electronic commerce (2000/31/EC) and Directive on Consumer Rights (2011/83/EC), Abelium d.o.o., Jarška cesta 10B, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, declares these GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS for the 10th Slovenian Conference on Graph Theory website (sicgt.si) and its online registration & payment process.
Article 1 - Conference Organizers
- University of Ljubljana
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
- Jadranska 19
- SI-1000 Ljubljana
in collaboration with
- Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Mechanics - IMFM, Jadranska ulica 19, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Abelium d.o.o., Jarška cesta 10B, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Article 2 - ICT service provider
Abelium d.o.o. is a co-organizer responsible for the implementation and support of the information communication technology (website, payment support, back office services, etc.). Abelium d.o.o. is also the owner of the website sicgt.si.
- Abelium d.o.o.
- Jarška cesta 10B
- SI-1000 Ljubljana
- ID number: 3557952000
- Registered at: AJPES - Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Public Legal Records and Related Services
- VAT number: SI65141326
- Email: info(at)abelium.com
- Website: http://www.abelium.com
All inquiries regarding the payment process should be sent to the above email address.
Article 3 - Contractual Partners
By registering for the conference and accepting these Terms and Conditions you are entering into contract with Abelium d.o.o., acting as the ICT service provider and the owner of the conference web site and UL FMF as the main Organizer of the conference.
The contract includes the services in the following article and lasts until the conclusion of the conference.
Article 4 - Services Offered
By registering and paying the registration fee you are entitled to attend the conference, including:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Conference bag with all conference materials
- Access to the exhibition areas
- Access to the Welcome Reception, Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony
- Coffee breaks throughout the conference
Article 5 - Payment process
Participants can pay the registration fee through their personalized page. They can access this page by using a link included in their registration confirmation email. The registration fee differs with regard to the date of payment (e.g. early or late registration) and the status of the customer (e.g. reduced student fee). If the participant pays the wrong amount of registration fee, the Organizer can deny the participant attendance at the conference until the correct amount is paid in full.
Participants can choose between two methods of payment:
- Bank transfer, using the information provided on the payment page. The payment is confirmed after the correct amount is received on the account stated on payment page.
- Credit card payment. For the credit card data entry, the customer is redirected to a secure server of the payment processing bank. Payment can be made with the following credit or debit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, MASTERCARD and MAESTRO. The participant’s credit card will be debited right after a successful competition of the payment process.
Participant agrees to receive invoices for their payments referring to SICGT in electronic form.
Participant will receive the payment receipt by email in 48 hours after the confirmation of payment and must bring it to the conference venue as a proof of payment. The payment invoice will be presented to the customer after the conference.
Article 6 - Currency and prices
Currency of all fees as well as the currency in which all payments must be made is European euro (EUR). All prices that are stated on this website are final and include VAT (Value Added Tax). Participant must pay this exact amount, except if paying in other currency. In this case participant’s bank is responsible for the transaction, it may convert the funds to European euro which may result in additional costs for the participant.
Article 7 - Payment cancellation
We understand that cancellations are sometimes necessary. Participants may receive a refund for cancellation, the amount depends on the cancellation date:
- Cancellation requests made before May 5, 2023 – The registration fee is refunded, minus 50€ reduced due to administration costs.
- Cancellation requests made from May 5, 2023 to June 14, 2023 – The registration fee is refunded, minus 120€ reduced due to administration and material costs.
If you have to cancel your participation and would like to be refunded, please send by e-mail a written request to SiCGT23@fmf.uni-lj.si before June 14, 2023.
The participant authorizes and permits the Payment service provider and the Organizer to collect, archive, use and share personal data of the participant in line with the valid regulations concerning the personal data protection. The data provided by the participant will NOT be transferred to third parties and will be used only for the purpose of conducting the conference (e.g. for email notifications, creating the conference schedule and Book of Abstracts, for registration confirmations, etc.).
Specifically, the credit card data will be securely transferred and saved by the bank which processes the credit card payments and will NOT be accessible by the Payment service provider or the Organizer.
Article 9 - Final provisions
The contractual parties hereby agree that all matters arising from this Terms and Conditions shall be resolved by mutual agreement. The parties agree to the jurisdiction of the court in Ljubljana, Slovenia, the law of choice is Slovenian law.
The Payment service provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
These Terms and Conditions come into force on the day following their publication on the sicgt.si website.